“I read my eyes out and can't read half enough...the more one reads the more one sees we have to read.” John Adams

Friday, May 18, 2012

Nerd Archive 5/18/2012







       You can ignore this one. I just wanted to save all the pictures that I had on the side of my blog, but I also wanted to change them, and get more of my nerdness onto the internet.
the wild party
Dead Poet's Society

Cat Stevens
Moulin Rouge
The King and I
The Phantom of the Opera
Hair
Leonard Nimoy

Sweet Charity
Billy Elliot
Dick Van Dyke
Threepenny Opera
Carl Anderson
The Bennet's

Victor Garber
Kirk and Spock
William Daniels
Merry and Pippin
Gene Kelly
"Remember, you’re the brave one, you’re the honest one. You’re the one who knows who you are! They’re the scared uninformed self-deceiving cowards. Be yourself and that’s good enough"
-Alan Cumming

"Music expresses that which cannot remain silent and that which cannot be put into words"
-Victor Hugo

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
-Oscar Wilde

"I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through"
-Jules Verne

"Fiction is to the grown man what play is to the child; it is there that he changes the atmosphere and tenor of his life"
-Robert Louis Stevenson

"Our true nationality is mankind."
-H.G. Wells




No comments:

Post a Comment