“I read my eyes out and can't read half enough...the more one reads the more one sees we have to read.” ― John Adams

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Anecdotes

I've decided that once a month I'm going to make a post about bits of awesomeness that don't make sense together. BECAUSE: There are tons of cool things that I love that would be difficult to write a whole post about. For example:
I feel strange seeing C-3PO wearing a pocket watch. Like it's his cousin or something.

As you can see, C-3PO in classy duds isn't relevant to anything, but it's totally awesome.

Joe Walker as Dolores Umbridge in A Very Potter Sequel

See, I did it again.

While in middle school, I would always run home after school and watch a variety of pbs shows with my brothers. One of these shows was Liberty's Kids. I had totally forgotten about it until like two days ago. It's a show for kids about the American Revolution. It was totally boss, and I would walk around the house singing the theme. Actually quite a cool song, and I like how they start rapping in it. Classic.
I wish it was still on tv, because I would probably watch it. Making my list of shows that I actually watch expand  to Liberty's Kids, and Glee. Good combination right? whatever.


Speaking of tv shows, I REALLY want to get into the Big Bang Theory. Especially after seeing this...

"I distinctly ordered the Leonard Nemoy Mr. Spock cardboard standee. Why would I feel safer with Zachary Quinto at the foot of my bed?" "I don't know, he was pretty badass on heroes." "you're right, I'll give him a shot."


Just the simple fact that they reference Zachary Quinto already makes this show awesome for me. 

Ahem, Zachary Quinto:
Pretty sure the sign was photoshopped to say that, but I thought it was funny. And he's adorable.

Because of the 2009 movie, I started looking up clips from the original Star Trek with Leonard Nimoy as Spock. It looked pretty good. But then...but then...
I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and then cried everywhere.


And now, an important closing message.
Tom Felton says so, so it must be true.


Live long, and prosper.








No comments:

Post a Comment