“I read my eyes out and can't read half enough...the more one reads the more one sees we have to read.” John Adams

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meh.

I feel guilty for not posting over the past weekend as my goal was to post every week. So to make myself feel better, I'm making this post that's not really a "real" post, but that will ease my guilt until I make a better post.

First, a remake of "Too Late to Apologize" that is way better because it stars King George III, Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock, John Adams, and Benjamin Franklin. It's about the Declaration of Independence. At least watch it for Thomas Jefferson's violin solo. It's quite legit.

Halfway across the globe
And we're standing on new ground
Screaming 'cross the waves
You can't hear a sound
There's no fair trials, no trade, no liberties
No tea
We've colonized America; we won't stand for tyranny,
Oh king

And because I'm suuuper nice, I'll also post an adorable picture of Sir Ian McKellen.
Awwww

I'll make a real post next time. Perhaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment